Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

EMMATUENDE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* EMMATUENDE > Topics

Subject: Which day is the sabbath??
Replies: 4 Views: 468

tisha25 21.11.09 - 06:11am
Hey guys i really need yo help on which day the sabbath is? The bible says kip all my commandments and dont break any and so if we break the 4th commandment by prayin on the wrong day and working on the Lord's sabbath wil that automatically make us go to hell?? *

ourlady 23.11.09 - 10:34am
Thats a tricky one...lemme research more. The sabbath however is the seventh day. Christ makes it known that the law was meant for man, and nt the other way. We are not slaves of the law. *

e3e 25.11.09 - 09:21pm
Hey this is a hot question wic adds on da questions wic make me beliv dat they r more question dan answers dats y evn in da bible theres deut. 29:29 so da bible is vry wide nd nids much help frm God ie wen we wanna understnd it coz its nt lik any other book bt its God gift to us a guidance 2 , wen we recal Jesus did sum work on a sabbath (7th) day nd wen he ws asked y he dd dat wat dd he say??? to make us understnd all dis check Gal. 4:9-11 or Rom. 10:2-4 ......pray 2 God mightest 4 help *

2uise 26.11.09 - 04:32am
Sabbath rest is a tricky one but straight forward. Hebrews 4: 1, says since the promise of rest still stands, let us not be found to have fallen short of it but later on in verse 7 God sets a 'certain day' calling it Today with a capital 'T' that if you hear his voice do not harden your hearts for God does not speak to us only on the sa ays but on an everyday basis because when you became born again and were baptized into Christ Jesus, you entered his rest which is everyday. *

tisha25 26.11.09 - 06:03am
Thanx guys im gettin sam sense here *

* EMMATUENDE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* EMMATUENDE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits