Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

EMMATUENDE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* EMMATUENDE > Topics

Subject: s*x and marriage
Replies: 13 Views: 1322

2uise 29.10.09 - 08:38am
You keep yourselves pure until marriage and you can't wait to have your children, then on the wedding night, your man's manhood can't stand. He can't even point at you, what can you do? *

e3e 30.10.09 - 02:19pm
Marriage should based on a good relationship ie before u marry kno y u wanna marry coz we do hv different intentions on y we wanna marry so may be dat man never wanted to marry so that he start having s*x, hence kno yo partner dipper! *

ourlady 2.11.09 - 01:02am
s*x is the eucharist in a marriage, the source of life. Just as it is sacrilege to use the eucharist outside the church so it is wt s*x. In answer wat would i do? Seek the assistance of the greatest the , and probably take it up wt Him. Othrwise i wouldnt leave my new hubby until we establish that the problem. *

2uise 3.11.09 - 05:43am
@ourlady, w@ if d solutn is nt found. *

ourlady 3.11.09 - 05:31pm
Then i would pray that God would 'give me that day my daily bread'

2uise 6.11.09 - 06:28am
@ourlady. I jst luv yo faith dia. God wil use you to do might exploits. *

ourlady 6.11.09 - 05:06pm
Amen to that. *

42acsirp 6.11.09 - 09:29pm
It just doesnt take any person to fully understand and learn 2 live wit this kinda problm. 1 wit the ful understandin of the word. If literally taken, a woman cn leave the man. Seek ye God's direction *

gia2 7.11.09 - 02:06pm
Ths is very triky.. So w@ is supozd 2b don?i dnt knw bt i jus hd dt u cnt cmpltly wait til marej,thrs a period whn s*x is alwd esp.if thngs hv rchd a very serius stage wer evry1 knwz dt dz guys r courtin..i dnt kn w@ othrs thnk..bt if am wrng corect me.. *

ourlady 7.11.09 - 03:27pm
U are wrong bt i knw wat u're sayn it commands discipline. *

2uise 7.11.09 - 03:53pm
Ukukobekelwa te chupo. Courtshp or advanced as u ko it doesnt min marriage. Wat actualy hapens is wen s*x is involvd, soul ties r actualy med. Min'g u r no longer 2 bt 1 &d devil actualy uses dt 2infuse demons of immorality so dt all'l nt b wel wit yo s*x lif bcoz d devil comes 2steal yo virginity so dt u hv no pride left, kill yo self esteem and 2destroy evry gud u c so dt t luks bad in yo sight. D bible koz it fornication whch z s*x b4 marriage 1cor 6: 18- 20 we r advisd 2flee fornication. So, do nt b lied 2, untl he vows 2kip u in all situations b4 all on yo wedding nyt, he aint gtn nthn'g. *

2uise 7.11.09 - 04:24pm
By the way those vows we make are not unto the two weds only but to the witnesses in attendance and God. So, for better for worse till death do us part still stands. The only basis for devorce is s*xual immorality by either meaning you can remarry and still have s*x. But, when you leave in that you man/woman cannot perform then you can not remarry because if you do, you commit adultery. So, its better to stay and wait upon God than leave and never remarry. *

gia2 7.11.09 - 06:23pm
Ur ryt..i agree wt u guys n our lady thnx 4 corectin me.. *

ourlady 7.11.09 - 07:41pm
U're welcome. *

* EMMATUENDE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* EMMATUENDE

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits