EMMATUENDE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* EMMATUENDE > Topics

Subject: Soul mate
Replies: 9 Views: 556

e3e 9.11.08 - 10:33am
Hw cn u kno she/he iz yo soul mate? *

42acsirp 12.11.08 - 06:56am
Mmm,it's rily hard 2 knw unless u hav the spirit of discernment or else u'll end up hurt. Talkin frm experience. Pray over it nd only the holy spirit wil convince u. *

mondeliz 13.11.08 - 03:11am
thre is owez 1meant 4u,u cnt knw wu until u wait on God 2grant u.It is afta God hd cn a need in adam tht He made eve.And mind u,adam n eve knw no1 else in their life bt God.Wen adam saw,he recognise that eve ws born of his borne.Yo soul mate shal b brought 2u. *

2uise 16.10.09 - 09:20am
As my friend Bwalya puts it, if u were meant 2b u'l be. Never force matter because God is always in control. She/he shall be brought u. Believe me, u wil nt miss her/him. *

ourlady 16.10.09 - 07:19pm
Am learning here. *

2uise 19.10.09 - 03:39pm
Having a king 4a father gives me the right to choose who I can or can't marry but having a caring and loving father, he always has wisdom to share on how to find a good wife. Its not easy but such are privilages that some of us have and there is nothing we can do. Though am not perfect, still He loves me. I do enjoy and am glad to be called a Prince. My father tells me that there are maidens that are being attended to for beauty treatment by his servants day and night just for me. These maiden of which one will be my wife, where choosen after noting that they so love my dad that they died to the things of the kingdom and choose to live by palace principles. In short they chose to praise and worship my father as their way of life. Though my father is with me always, I know I can not do it without Him. I love Him so much that I worship Him not because of what He has given me but for what He is. Did i also mention that am not the first, I am the second born and my father has given all property that through him i posses all He has. Infact we are co-heirs to all thing as my father has given all authority in the palace and the kingdom to me through my brother. So coming from that back ground, you do understand what am capable of doing. But, I have been given such a big and meek heart. I love with understanding that surpases all for I have been given a conforter, councelor who petitions for. He leads me in paths of righteousness. This very conforter leads these maidens into righteous for my father's sake. These maidens are being taught virtues fit for a pincess. Some of these virtues include; proverbs 31: 10-31 (the woman of noble character), 1corithians 7: 3, 4. (oneness), ephesians 5: 22-24 (submit), psalms 1: 1-3. (Friendship), 1corithians 13: 4-7 love.GIF.

Add to this article and it will be published with you acknowledged. *

tisha25 19.10.09 - 07:40pm
Amen to all the comments wat i hav 2 say is, In all things God works for the good of those who love him.As sons & daughters of the most high no matter wat we do he is always workin for our good,he cant stand it 2 see his son or daughter end up wit a wrong spouse.He guides us in paths of righteousness for his names sake.psalms 91 tells us how much he'll do for our protection.Wen we seek him more he'll provide even the right partner 4 us as the word says seek first his kingdom & his righteousness & all these things wil b given 2 u aswel.
To my brothers and sister that are searchin for their soul mates i say Cast yo cares on the Lord & he wil sustain u.He wil neva let the righteous fall. He knows yo needs & he shall supply all yo needs accordin 2 his riches in glory.Dont go lookin for yo partner in wrong places associate wit the ryt pipo as psalms 1vs1 says.Associate wit guys & gals that wil build both yo character & yo spiritual bein.Wen u do find sam1 & stil doubtin i suggest u talk about it wit a youth pastor o any 1 u comfortable wit & ask them 2 pray about it wit u so u can get a conformention. Tata.. *

ourlady 21.10.09 - 07:55pm
Wel done...intriguein. Maybe a word is to say that once you know yourself, people will see you for you and u wil be able to see and meet ur soul mate... *

e3e 30.10.09 - 08:44pm
i highly appreciate yo contribution pipo im realy humbled, to jst add more ingredents to the question im happy to c hw i cn find my soul mate bt hw do i kno dat he/sh iz my soul mate?? *

gia2 4.11.09 - 10:03am
Its hard2 tel wethr da p'son ur goin out wt is da ryt1.. Mst tyms we fal in da arms of wrng pipo..Am sure da scriptures here wl hlp:ppsalm 37:4, Romans 10:11.we jus hv 2ask God in prayr bcz dts were al hlp cms 4rm. Thnk u! *

* EMMATUENDE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* EMMATUENDE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits